- Buoyancy Control Device (BCD)
- A regulator, like an Octopus Reg or an Air2 that comes with your BCD.
- Fins and booties.
- Surface Marker Buoy.
How much does scuba diving gear cost?
Scuba gear cost will range between $1000-$5000 for a full set of gear. Similar to most product lines there is a wide range of scuba gear from economical to very high end. Depending on the type of scuba diving you will be doing will depend on the type of gear you will need.
What is the best beginner scuba gear?
- Mask: Cressi F1.
- Snorkel: Aqua Lung Impulse 3.
- Fins: Mares Avanti Super-Channel Open Heel Fin.
- BCD: AquaLung Pro HD.
- Regulator: Aqua Lung Calypso Regulator.
- Octopus: Aqua Lung Calypso/Titan Octopus.
- SPG + Computer: Cressi Leonardo Computer Console.
- Wrist Computer: Cressi Leonardo Wrist Computer.
What is scuba gear called?
A scuba set, originally just scuba, is any breathing apparatus that is entirely carried by an underwater diver and provides the diver with breathing gas at the ambient pressure.