How to make a fake oxygen tank?
- Prepare the First Plastic Bottle. Cut the top off of a 2-liter soda bottle, just below the neck.
- Prepare the Second Plastic Bottle.
- Create DIY Scuba Tank Basic Structure.
- Spray Paint the Bottles.
- Insert the Plastic Tubing.
- Create the Regulator.
- Accessorize Your Fake Tank.
Can you fill a scuba tank with a bike pump?
To recharge it, it is very simple, a bicycle pump will be enough for you, and it will take you 15 minutes to fill the bottle. If this seems too tedious, no problem, you can use a classic diving compressor.