One of the most famous scuba diving sites, The Aravind Wall is located 15 km offshore. One can see a number of different and unique sea creatures like lion fish, butterfly fish and also a variety of sea snakes. If one is lucky, one can also see the Honeycomb Moray Eel in the Wall.
What is the diving capital of the world?
Key Largo, Florida is known as the scuba diving capital of the world. This is because there is a very large amount of dive sites easily accessible to divers. The Florida Keys is located along the 3rd largest barrier reef in the world.
Is scuba in Miami good?
Miami is a great place to learn diving, and to explore. There’s a world-class barrier reef, and a constantly-growing collection of artificial reefs to serve as both habitats and dive sites.
Where is the most beautiful place to scuba dive?
- Great Blue Hole, Belize.
- Barracuda Point, Sipadan Island.
- Maaya Thila – South Ari Atoll, Maldives.
- Richelieu Rock, Thailand.
- Santa Rosa Wall, Cozumel.
- SS Thistlegorm Wreck, Egyptian Red Sea.
- SS Yongala Wreck – Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
- 1000 Steps, Bonaire.