How much does scuba diving cost in South Africa?
Dive Prices 2022
The price excluding the air fill is R485 per dive. The 5 Dive Package (including tank & weights) to 2 Mile Reef is R2320 and R2185 (excluding tank & weights). Equipment is from R110 per individual item per day, depending on the season.
Is South Africa good for scuba diving?
South Africa is one of the world’s most popular scuba diving destinations. You can explore the tropical waters of the east coast, the magnificent shipwrecks and kelp forests of the west coast, or even inland caves and quarries.
Where is the best diving in Africa?
- The Manta Resort – Pemba Island, Tanzania.
- Kinasi Lodge — Mafia Island, Tanzania.
- Mnemba Island Lodge — Zanzibar, Tanzania.
- &beyond Benguerra Island — Benguerra Island, Mozambique.
- Azura Benguerra — Benguerra Island, Mozambique.
- Azura Quilalea — Mozambique.