- Scuba Diving at Playa Blanca (Lanzarote) © Non Stop Divers Lanzarote.
- Scuba Diving at Playa de las Américas (Tenerife) © Excel Scuba Tenerife.
- Scuba Diving on Costa Calma (Fuerteventura)
- Scuba Diving on Costa Teguise (Lanzarote)
- Scuba Diving in Maspalomas (Gran Canaria)
Is there good diving in Canary Islands?
You will find the Canaries islands are an excellent place to dive not as vivid in colour as tropical destinations, but much more prolific that the Mediterranean, and you can see sharks, rays, turtles and wrecks and plenty of brightly coloured fish – all year round.
Is Gran Canaria good for scuba diving?
Gran Canaria is one of the best places to dive in the Canaries and Europe! the sub-tropical waters are warmed by the gulf stream. the variety and colours of the marine life will amaze you!
Is Tenerife good for scuba diving?
Located on the Atlantic Ocean, Tenerife is a fantastic destination for diving. Not only does the sun shine all year around, but the average diving conditions are excellent. The volcanic topography provides many dramatic rock formations, with plenty of caves and swim-throughs to explore.