Where is the most beautiful place to scuba dive?
- Great Blue Hole, Belize.
- Barracuda Point, Sipadan Island.
- Maaya Thila – South Ari Atoll, Maldives.
- Richelieu Rock, Thailand.
- Santa Rosa Wall, Cozumel.
- SS Thistlegorm Wreck, Egyptian Red Sea.
- SS Yongala Wreck – Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
- 1000 Steps, Bonaire.
Is diving better in Aruba or Curacao?
And although Aruba offers some great dive sites, like the wrecks of the SS Antilla and the Jane Sea as well as some airplanes, many people prefer to scuba dive in Curacao because of the variety of sites, ranging from wrecks to coral reefs.
Where is the underwater capital of the Caribbean?
Scuba Diving In Grenada: What To Expect. Grenada is sometimes called the shipwreck capital of the Caribbean. This is because there are many wrecks off the coasts of this pristine Caribbean island, including the famed Bianca C wreck, which is rated among the top 10 wreck dives in the world.