Where in Mexico has the best scuba diving?
- Isla Guadalupe – Thrilling Great White Shark Encounters at Guadalupe Island.
- Northern Sea of Cortez – Huge Diversity of Unique Marine Life.
- La Paz – Pelagics Galore.
- Cabo San Lucas & Cabo Pulmo – Diving and Snorkeling for Everyone.
- Chinchorro Banks – Unexplored Reef in Pristine Condition.
How much does it cost to scuba dive in Cabo?
The cost to do scuba diving in Cabo San Lucas on a two-tank dive is around $75, an expedition out to the famous Cabo Pulmo dive spot for $150-$235, or even a one tank night dive for as low as $50 once you have a certification from PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors).
Do you need a wetsuit to dive in Cabo?
Recommended Wetsuit for diving in Cabo :
Towards the end of summer and through fall, a shorty or 3 mm wetsuit should keep you plenty warm. In the coldest months, starting in the winter and through spring and early summer, you might prefer something a bit thicker such as a 5 or 7 mm full wetsuit.