How much does it cost to scuba dive in Cabo?
The cost to do scuba diving in Cabo San Lucas on a two-tank dive is around $75, an expedition out to the famous Cabo Pulmo dive spot for $150-$235, or even a one tank night dive for as low as $50 once you have a certification from PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors).
Where in Mexico has the best scuba diving?
- Isla Guadalupe – Thrilling Great White Shark Encounters at Guadalupe Island.
- Northern Sea of Cortez – Huge Diversity of Unique Marine Life.
- La Paz – Pelagics Galore.
- Cabo San Lucas & Cabo Pulmo – Diving and Snorkeling for Everyone.
- Chinchorro Banks – Unexplored Reef in Pristine Condition.
Where can I dive in Los Cabos?
In the waters of Cabo San Lucas Bay, some of the top diving spots include Pelican Rock, Neptune’s Finger, the Sand Falls, Land’s End and the North, Middle and South Walls.