How deep is the diving in Bora Bora?
The maximum dive depth is 130 feet. In these transparent, blue waters you will see coral gardens and undersea walls.
Do you need a wetsuit in Bora Bora?
Diving in Bora Bora does not necessarily require wearing a wetsuit and carrying a tank on your back. The observation of aquatic life can be done with fins, mask and snorkel.
Where is the best diving in the world?
- Great Blue Hole, Belize.
- Barracuda Point, Sipadan Island.
- Maaya Thila – South Ari Atoll, Maldives.
- Richelieu Rock, Thailand.
- Santa Rosa Wall, Cozumel.
- SS Thistlegorm Wreck, Egyptian Red Sea.
- SS Yongala Wreck – Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
- 1000 Steps, Bonaire.