- True Botanicals Pure Radiance Sugar Scrub.
- Osea Salts of the Earth Body Scrub.
- Nécessaire the Body Exfoliator.
- First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub.
- Herbivore Coco Rose Exfoliating Body Scrub.
- Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub.
- African Botanics Café Noir Body Exfoliant.
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Body Serum.
What are body scrubs supposed to do?
Why Should You Use a Body Scrub? The primary goal of exfoliating is to remove dead, dry surface skin cells and promote a smoother, more even skin texture. And while all exfoliants provide these benefits, physical exfoliants like scrubs work to slough dead skin instantly.
Are body scrubs good for your skin?
Body scrubs remove dead skin cells, and so provide several benefits: They allow your skin to absorb moisturizer better. By doing dead skin cell buildup, any moisturizer applied afterward will soak into the skin more thoroughly. They unclog pores and prevent ingrown hairs.
Do I use body scrub before or after soap?
When should you use a body scrub? If you’re wondering when to use an exfoliating body scrub, make sure you use it after you have showered or bathed, and after you have used shower gel, soap or body wash. This ensures your skin is clean and prepped for exfoliation, and the warm water ensures your skin is damp and soft.