PADI Pro Check
- The name of the instructor.
- His professional level.
- The licenses he has paid and which ones are active.
How long does a PADI certification take?
It’s possible to complete your confined and open water dives in three or four days by completing the knowledge development portion via PADI eLearning, or other home study options offered by your local dive shop or resort.
Where is the best place to buy scuba gear online?
- Best scuba online shop 2023: Dive Right in Scuba.
- Cheapest scuba online shop: DiveInn by TradeInn.
- Best scuba gear consultation & ordering service Social Diving.
- Fastest shipping: Amazon.
- Best for bargains: eBay.
Is Padi a private company?
PADI Worldwide is a privately held corporation that is international in scope with service offices and distribution centers in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom and the United States.