- Havelock Islands (Andaman and Nicobar Islands)
- Neil Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Grand Island, Goa.
- Netrani Island, Karnataka.
- Kovalam, Kerala.
- Bangaram, Lakshadweep.
- Kadmat Islands, Lakshadweep.
- Coral Sharks Reef, Pondicherry.
What part of Florida has the best scuba diving?
- To Cave Dive: Devil’s Den and Blue Grotto.
- To Dive with Sea Turtles: West Palm Beach.
- To Find Shark Teeth: Venice.
- To See Artificial Reefs: Miami / Fort Lauderdale.
- To See the Living Reef: Looe Key.
- To Explore Big Wrecks: Key Largo.
- To Explore Historic Wrecks: Pensacola, Destin and Panama City.
Can you go scuba diving in Orlando Florida?
Central Florida, including around Orlando, has outstanding freshwater diving and is also close to the coast. Freshwater divers will find a wide selection of springs, sinkholes, and rivers to dive in. The area is great for cavern diving and cave diving as well.
How much does it cost to go scuba diving in Florida?
|Trip||Price per person|
|2 Tank Dive Trip||$85.00*|
|1 Tank Night Dive Trip||$70.00*|
|1 Tank Tech Dive Trip||$90.00*|
|3 Tank Dive Trip||$125.00|