Is scuba fabric good for swimwear?
Scuba fabric is often called a thin Neoprene because of its impermeability and ease to manipulate. For the adventurous open water swimmers, this fabric makes excellent swimsuits providing great warmth and resistance.
Do you wear clothes under a scuba suit?
Many people actually prefer to go commando under their wetsuits, but it’s all a matter of preference. If you plan to rent the suit, however, you’re probably going to want to wear something underneath. For colder temperatures, adding layers underneath the suit is definitely the way to go.
What do you wear under a wetsuit?
- Diving shorts. These are specially made for diving.
- Bicycle shorts. The same you wear when using your bike.
- Basic Underwear, including Boxers and Briefs.
- Rash Guards. Specialized garments to prevent rashes.
- Sleeveless Vest.
- A Full-Body Jumpsuit.
- One-Piece Swimsuit (For women.