- To Cave Dive: Devil’s Den and Blue Grotto.
- To Dive with Sea Turtles: West Palm Beach.
- To Find Shark Teeth: Venice.
- To See Artificial Reefs: Miami / Fort Lauderdale.
- To See the Living Reef: Looe Key.
- To Explore Big Wrecks: Key Largo.
- To Explore Historic Wrecks: Pensacola, Destin and Panama City.
Is there good scuba diving in Florida?
- USS Oriskany. Located 22 miles south of Pensacola is the USS Oriskany.
- Devil’s Den.
- Tenneco Towers.
- Molasses Reef.
- Rainbow River.
- Blue Heron Bridge.
- DoD Towers.
- Crystal River.
Is diving better in Key Largo or Key West?
When it comes to snorkeling and diving, Key West has some great diving, but the snorkeling and diving around Key Largo surpass the opportunities around the southernmost Key by far. The reefs around both islands are incredibly healthy, beautiful, and mostly easy to access.
What state has the best scuba diving?
- Oahu, Hawaii.
- Jupiter, Florida.
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary in Monterey Bay, California.
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, Key Largo Florida.
- Puget Sound, Washington.
- Channel Islands National Park, California.
- HMS Yukon in San Diego’s Wreck Alley – San Diego, California.