- WINNER: Mares Avanti Quattro Plus Dive Fins.
- EFFICIENCY: Scubapro Seawing Nova 2 Dive Fins.
- TRAVEL: Tusa Highflex Switch Dive Fins.
- COLD WATER: Apex RK3 Military Dive Fins.
- SPLIT FINS: Atomic Aquatics Dive Split Fins.
- FULL-FOOT: Cressi Reaction Pro Dive Fins.
VOIT UDT DUCK FEET
Even though the design is simple, the fins are very reliable and can serve you well for a few years. It is still a preferred fin of US Navy SEALs, big wave bodysurfers, scuba divers, and lifesaving professionals.
How do I choose the right fins for diving?
Make sure that the fins you choose are easy to maneuver, won’t have you knocking them together in the water, and that they track straight. Different fins can affect stability depending on the type of dive you’re doing. The length of the blade makes a difference in your kick stability.
Are long fins better for scuba?
For scuba divers, long fins are essential to move through the open ocean efficiently. In contrast, our Aqualine Fins offer a shorter blade style. If you are looking for a versatile pair of fins that can be used in both a pool and ocean setting, short fins are a great option.