- Wolf And Darwin Islands, Galapagos, Ecuador.
- South Pass, Fakarava, French Polynesia.
- Anemone City, Alor, Indonesia.
- Richelieu Rock, Andaman Sea, Thailand.
- Tiger Beach, Grand Bahama, Bahamas.
- Roca Partida, Socorro, Mexico.
- SS Thistlegorm, Red Sea, Egypt.
- Blue Heron Bridge, Florida, USA.
What is the scuba diving capital of the world?
Key Largo, Florida is known as the scuba diving capital of the world. This is because there is a very large amount of dive sites easily accessible to divers. The Florida Keys is located along the 3rd largest barrier reef in the world.
Which countries are best for diving?
Places like Egypt, the Bahamas, Mozambique, Tahiti, Mexico, Bonaire, the Maldives, Australia, Belize, Fiji, St Lucia and Thailand have incredible visibility underwater, warm water, low current, easy surface conditions and epic coral and marine life are favorites for new divers and advanced divers alike.
What is the Guinness world record for diving?
The world’s deepest dive on open circuit scuba stands at 332.35m (1,090ft).