- Underwater Photographer. Salary: $35,000 – $60,000.
- Golf Ball Diver. Salary: $36,000-55,000.
- Commercial Diving. Salary: $54,750 – $93,910.
- Marine Archaeologist. Salary: $39,000 – $72,000.
- Public Safety Diver. Salary: $39,000.
How do I get a career out of scuba diving?
Contact your local PADI Dive Center or Resort and to learn more about becoming a PADI Professional. Some dive shops host special events where you can meet local dive professionals and learn about their career path. You can also read interviews with people in a variety of full-time scuba jobs on our website.
Do scuba divers make good money?
How much do scuba divers make? Divers make a national average salary of $49,602 per year according to Indeed Salaries where salary averages are frequently updated.
How to make money with scuba diving?
- 1 Work as an instructor or dive guide.
- 2 Take underwater pictures or videos for tourists and other divers.
- 3 Find lost or abandoned items underwater.
- 4 Clean up pools for your neighbors or hotels.
- 5 Dive for golf balls at country clubs.
- 6 Work as a local dive guide at Social Diving.
- 7 Work as a commercial helmet diver.