- White Sturgeon.
- Alligator Gar.
- Giant Freshwater Sting Ray.
- Mekong Giant Catfish.
What is the top 10 biggest fish?
- Great white shark: 2,664 pounds (1,208.38 kg.)
- Tiger shark: 1,785 pounds 11 ounces (810 kg.)
- Greenland shark: 1,708 pounds 9 ounces (775 kg.)
- Black marlin: 1,560 pounds (707.6 kg.)
- Atlantic bluefin tuna: 1,496 pounds (678.6 kg.)
- Atlantic blue marlin: 1,402 pounds 2 ounces (636 kg.)
What is the 3 largest fish?
|1||Whale shark||Rhincodon typus|
|2||Basking shark||Cetorhinus maximus|
|3||Great white shark||Carcharodon carcharias|
|4||Tiger shark||Galeocerdo cuvier|
What is the largest fish to ever exist?
Enter Leedsichthys problematicus. The extinct fish—thought to be the largest on record—lived about 165 million years ago in Europe and South America. It grew to at least 16.5 meters in length and might have weighed 45 metric tons, which means it was larger even than today’s whale shark.