Is diving better Cozumel or Isla Mujeres?
Both Cozumel and Isla Mujeres benefit from fantastic access to the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, meaning coral, tropical fish, and turtles can be easily spotted on a dive trip. Cozumel has a reputation for the best diving, and boasts around 40 dive sites, which are enough to keep even the most experienced diver happy.
Which island has the best scuba diving?
- Cozumel & Riviera Maya, Mexico. Excellent Drift Diving, Beautiful Corals & Diverse Marine Life!
- Jardines de la Reina, Cuba. WORLD-CLASS SHARK DIVING, SALTWATER CROCODILES & PRISTINE REEFS.
- Cayman Islands.
- Roatan, Honduras.
- Turneffe Atoll, Belize.
- Silver Bank, Dominican Republic.
- Turks and Caicos.
Where is the best diving in Mexico?
- Isla Guadalupe – Thrilling Great White Shark Encounters at Guadalupe Island.
- Northern Sea of Cortez – Huge Diversity of Unique Marine Life.
- La Paz – Pelagics Galore.
- Cabo San Lucas & Cabo Pulmo – Diving and Snorkeling for Everyone.
- Chinchorro Banks – Unexplored Reef in Pristine Condition.