How is the scuba diving in St Thomas?
Scuba diving in St. Thomas is some of the best in the Caribbean. The island enjoys blue waters, year-round warm temperatures, scenic fringing reefs, a plethora of marine life, plenty of megafaunas, and unique underwater architecture that’s perfect for scuba diving.
Which US Virgin island has best scuba diving?
- Frederiksted Pier – St. Croix.
- The Wall – St. Croix.
- Cow and Calf – St. Thomas.
- Eagle Shoals – St. John.
- Carvel Rock – St. John.
- Tunnels of Thatch – St. Thomas.
- Butler Bay Wrecks – St. Croix.
- WIT Shoal II – St. Thomas.
Is diving better in St Croix or St Thomas?
St. Croix has the edge for diving, with wrecks, drop-offs, and the largest living reef of any Caribbean island to explore.