Which US Virgin island has best scuba diving?
- Frederiksted Pier – St. Croix.
- The Wall – St. Croix.
- Cow and Calf – St. Thomas.
- Eagle Shoals – St. John.
- Carvel Rock – St. John.
- Tunnels of Thatch – St. Thomas.
- Butler Bay Wrecks – St. Croix.
- WIT Shoal II – St. Thomas.
What Caribbean island has the best scuba diving?
- Cozumel & Riviera Maya, Mexico. Excellent Drift Diving, Beautiful Corals & Diverse Marine Life!
- Jardines de la Reina, Cuba. WORLD-CLASS SHARK DIVING, SALTWATER CROCODILES & PRISTINE REEFS.
- Cayman Islands.
- Roatan, Honduras.
- Turneffe Atoll, Belize.
- Silver Bank, Dominican Republic.
- Turks and Caicos.
Is scuba diving good in US Virgin Islands?
The scuba diving is great around each of the islands with some of the best wall diving in the Caribbean. There is also a great selection of wrecks and coral reefs. Scuba Divers of all skill levels will find diving that is thrilling and within their scuba experience.