Which US Virgin island is best for diving?
- Frederiksted Pier – St. Croix.
- The Wall – St. Croix.
- Cow and Calf – St. Thomas.
- Eagle Shoals – St. John.
- Carvel Rock – St. John.
- Tunnels of Thatch – St. Thomas.
- Butler Bay Wrecks – St. Croix.
- WIT Shoal II – St. Thomas.
What Caribbean island has the best scuba diving?
- Cozumel & Riviera Maya, Mexico. Excellent Drift Diving, Beautiful Corals & Diverse Marine Life!
- Jardines de la Reina, Cuba. WORLD-CLASS SHARK DIVING, SALTWATER CROCODILES & PRISTINE REEFS.
- Cayman Islands.
- Roatan, Honduras.
- Turneffe Atoll, Belize.
- Silver Bank, Dominican Republic.
- Turks and Caicos.
How many dive sites in St Croix?
The island offers 72 moored dive sites. Most diving on St Croix is done off of the North Shore, outside Christiansted Harbor, at Salt River, and out West (Frederiksted). The island sits on the edge of the continental shelf, most notably at Cane Bay.