What does polishing a boat do?
Polishing a boat requires a good marine polish product to enhance your boat’s appearance. It will remove any light scratches and chalk marks while also protecting against fading caused by UV rays. The end result is a high-gloss finish.
Is it better to polish or wax a boat?
Boat polish vs wax have their differences. But they also share a common goal: maintain your boat in good condition. Polishing comes before waxing. But polishing is only for aesthetic effect while waxing can deliver long-term protection from harsh elements.
What polish should I use on my boat?
- Meguiar’s M4516 Marine/RV Polish.
- STAR BRITE Premium Marine Polish.
- 3M 36110 Perfect-It Polish.
- Shurhold Yacht Brite YBP-0202 Polish.
- McKee’s 37 MKRV-3000 Polishing.
- Better Boat Marine Polish.
- 3M 09019 Metal Restorer.
- MEGUIAR’S M-4965 Removal Kit.