- Voya Financial. (4)4.5 out of 5.
- AcctTwo. (60)4.6 out of 5.
- Richards Financial. (1)5.0 out of 5.
- Bench. (73)4.4 out of 5.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) (16)4.1 out of 5.
- KPMG. (17)4.2 out of 5.
- Fiserv. (15)4.2 out of 5.
- Ernst & Young. (18)4.0 out of 5.
Is Fisher Investments a good choice?
If you have a high net worth and want a custom, actively managed portfolio, Fisher Investments is an excellent choice. The fees are similar to working with many financial advisors, but you also get the investing experience of Fisher Investments’ team as a client.
What is the average return on Fisher Investments?
|FI Fiscal Year||Net Annual Return (%)||S&P 500 Return (%)|
Why did Fidelity drop Fisher Investments?
Fidelity last week had publicly criticized Fisher over what it called ‘highly inappropriate’ remarks he made at the Tiburon CEO Summit in San Francisco. The Boston-based mutual fund giant is at least the fifth major institutional client to exit in the wake of the controversy.