What is the top 10 biggest fish?
- Great white shark: 2,664 pounds (1,208.38 kg.)
- Tiger shark: 1,785 pounds 11 ounces (810 kg.)
- Greenland shark: 1,708 pounds 9 ounces (775 kg.)
- Black marlin: 1,560 pounds (707.6 kg.)
- Atlantic bluefin tuna: 1,496 pounds (678.6 kg.)
- Atlantic blue marlin: 1,402 pounds 2 ounces (636 kg.)
What is the 3 biggest fish in the world?
|1||Whale shark||Rhincodon typus|
|2||Basking shark||Cetorhinus maximus|
|3||Great white shark||Carcharodon carcharias|
|4||Tiger shark||Galeocerdo cuvier|
What is the biggest fish that is not a shark?
The Mola mola is the world’s largest living bony fish. Adults of this species weigh around 2.3 tons and can grow up to a maximum length of 10.8 ft. Due to their unique shape, the fish can attain a height equivalent to their length. These fish inhabit the world’s tropical and temperate oceans.