- Monmouthshire & Brecon Canal from Goytre Wharf.
- Kennet & Avon Canal from Hilperton Marina.
- Chester return from Gailey Wharf.
- Llangollen Canal from Whitchurch Marina.
- Forth & Clyde Canal from Falkirk.
How long can you stay on a canal boat?
Unless signed the maximum stay time is 14 days for all boats, those with a home mooring and those without a home mooring.
How much does it cost to hire a narrowboat in the UK?
Hire boat prices vary depend on time of year and boat size but are probably between £350 to £450 per person per week. Hotelboat Holidays are usually all inclusive, fully catered and serviced, costing between £1,000 to £1,500 per person per week.
How far can you travel on a canal boat in a day?
How far can I travel? During the summer months you can expect to cruise for anywhere between four and seven hours a day. Travelling at 3-4mph for four hours a day will mean you cover around 80 to 100 miles in a week. This will still provide plenty of time for lazy lunches and energetic exploring.