- WINNER: Shearwater Teric Dive Computer.
- SMARTWATCH: Garmin Descent Mk2i Dive Computer.
- ~$500: Shearwater Peregrine Dive Computer.
- BEST LOOKING: Suunto D5 Dive Computer.
- CHEAP AIR INTEGRATION: Aqua Lung i470TC Dive Computer.
- CHEAP: Aqua Lung i300C Dive Computer.
Exceptional technology for underwater missions
With Dräger, they don’t need to worry about their equipment. That’s why the US Navy SEALs have depended on our equipment for the last 40 years. Dräger diving apparatus allow special units to complete their missions with maximum success and minimum risk.
How much do dive computers cost?
Dive computers can cost anywhere from $150 to $1,500+ USD. Recreational divers probably don’t need to spend more than $500 USD, if that. You can get some really great models for less, and you’ll only need to pay more if you want a technical computer that features air integration.
What is a computer in scuba diving?
A dive computer provides the real-time dive information you need to dive well. A dive computer takes depth and time information and applies it to a decompression model to track the dissolved nitrogen in your body during a dive. Your computer continuously tells you how much dive time you safely have remaining.