- GoPro HERO10: (best cameras for underwater video)
- Olympus TG-6: (best underwater video camera for snorkeling)
- Nikon Coolpix W300: (best camera for underwater videography)
- Olympus TG-6: (best inexpensive underwater camera for snorkeling)
- GoPro HERO8: (best underwater action camera for scuba diving)
Is A GoPro good for scuba diving?
Right out of the box, GoPro cameras, including HERO10 and HERO9 Black, are waterproof to 33 feet. That means you can hit the waves, snorkel, swim or even dive without any additional gear.
What is the best camera to film underwater?
- Best Camera Overall. Sony Alpha 7R V.
- Best Housing Overall. Ikelite 200DL Underwater Housing.
- Best Budget. Minolta 48 MP Dual-screen Waterproof Digital Camera MN40WP.
- Best Point-and-shoot. Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS30.
- Best for Scuba Diving.
- Best Disposable.
- Best for Beginners.
- Best for Experts.
Are underwater cameras worth it?
The camera is great for certain species and lakes. I find the camera a waste for crappie fishing and any dirty water lake, or deep water, or at night etc. However, some lakes such as a clear water perch lake, you may be better off with just a camera.