- Grilled or Steamed Vegetables. Flakier fish like fluke, tilapia and flounder cook best on the grill or in the oven when they are wrapped in foil.
- Potatoes. Potatoes always make a great side dish no matter how you prepare them—roasted, fried, or mashed.
What vegetables go well with seafood?
- Grilled zucchini and mushrooms with shrimp.
- Leafy greens and white fish.
- King crab and corn.
- Salmon and mashed cauliflower.
- Crispy roasted potatoes and cod.
- Fresh side salad and any seafood.
What sides go with tilapia?
- Vegan Pesto-parmesan Spaghetti With Zucchini.
- Kale Salad With Persimmons, Crispy Chickpeas And Fried Shallots.
- Cacio E Pepe Brussels Sprouts.
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad With Chèvre Ranch.
- Quick Guacamole Quinoa Salad.
- 15-minute Lemony Broccolini Pasta.
What side is good with cod?
There’s nothing better than biting into a filet of rich, flaky, buttery cod fish. Especially when you pair it up with classic sides like coleslaw, french fries, hush puppies, or mac and cheese.