- French Fries.
- Onion Rings.
- Potato Wedges.
- Hush Puppies.
- Salt And Vinegar Chips.
- Lemon Roasted Potatoes.
- Parmesan Brussels Sprout Bites.
- Roasted Cauliflower.
What sidings are usually served with deep fried fish?
Lemon and cold sauce is usually the sidings served with deep-fried fish. Q. In plating a seafood dish, five to six colors can be used.
What is the best side with fish?
- Grilled or Steamed Vegetables. Flakier fish like fluke, tilapia and flounder cook best on the grill or in the oven when they are wrapped in foil.
- Potatoes. Potatoes always make a great side dish no matter how you prepare them—roasted, fried, or mashed.
What do you eat with breaded fish?
- Homemade chips. You can’t go wrong with fish and chips!
- Couscous salad.
- Corn on the cob.
- Salad stuffed blackened peppers.
- Minted new potatoes.
- Mushy peas.
- Loaded jacket potatoes.
- Tinned tomatoes.