Can a 60 year old scuba dive?
Diving is perfectly safe for most of us as we get older, but there are some things to keep in mind when it comes to scuba diving and old age. With an aging population in most countries and with advances in medicine and lifestyle, more and more seniors lead active lives.
How much does it cost to go scuba diving in Florida?
|Trip||Price per person|
|2 Tank Dive Trip||$85.00*|
|1 Tank Night Dive Trip||$70.00*|
|1 Tank Tech Dive Trip||$90.00*|
|3 Tank Dive Trip||$125.00|
What part of Florida has the best scuba diving?
- To Cave Dive: Devil’s Den and Blue Grotto.
- To Dive with Sea Turtles: West Palm Beach.
- To Find Shark Teeth: Venice.
- To See Artificial Reefs: Miami / Fort Lauderdale.
- To See the Living Reef: Looe Key.
- To Explore Big Wrecks: Key Largo.
- To Explore Historic Wrecks: Pensacola, Destin and Panama City.