- TotalBoat TotalTread Non-Skid Deck Paint.
- Rust-Oleum 206999 Marine Topside Paint.
- KiwiGrip Non-Skid Coating.
- TotalBoat 365399 Wet Edge Marine Topside Paint.
- Liquid Rubber Smooth Polyurethane Deck Coating.
- Rust-Oleum 207009 Marine Anti-Slip Additive.
- Tuff Coat UT-211 Light Gray Non-Skid Coating.
Can you paint a fiberglass boat floor?
You can start by using a primer, although it is not necessary with a fiberglass boat. Be sure that the primer you are using is compatible with the paint you’ve chosen. After you’ve applied one layer of primer, you can use a 300-grit sandpaper and lightly sand the boat before applying the next coat.
How do you coat a boat floor?
- Clean the floor or deck of the boat.
- Rough the surface of the floor with an orbital sander and 80-grit sandpaper.
- Mix together enough gelcoat to cover a 1- or 2-square-foot area at a time.
- Add the MEKP catalyst according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Paint the gelcoat onto a selected area.
Is marine paint good for decks?
Unique non-skid slip resistant marine deck paint creates a high-traction surface that’s less abrasive and more durable compared to traditional silica additives. This one-part polyurethane’s low-glare finish lasts longer and looks better than what you’ve been using.