- WINNER: Mares Avanti Quattro Plus Dive Fins.
- EFFICIENCY: Scubapro Seawing Nova 2 Dive Fins.
- TRAVEL: Tusa Highflex Switch Dive Fins.
- COLD WATER: Apex RK3 Military Dive Fins.
- SPLIT FINS: Atomic Aquatics Dive Split Fins.
- FULL-FOOT: Cressi Reaction Pro Dive Fins.
What color fins are best for diving?
In low visibility, divers may prefer fins that are a bright color, such as neon yellow, which is easier to spot underwater than black or subtle colors. When purchasing fins, consider a unique or bright color that is easy for dive companions to find underwater.
What dive fins does the military use?
An open-foot pocket is designed specifically for wear with dive booties for extra protection and durability. The IST Rubber Rocket fins are the #1 choice by U.S. military, making them the perfect choice for open-water rescue, salvage divers and more.
How long are Scubapro jet fins?
The Jet Sport Adjustable open heel in a XS are 24 inches long. If you wear a size 9, you would wear a size Medium fin which is 25.5 inches long. If you wear a thicker boot with the fins, you might wear a size Large fin and the fin would then be 26 inches long. Thank you for your inquiry and have a great day!