What is the clearest lake in Ohio?
- Tappan Lake. Tappan Lake, Ohio, USA.
- Salt Fork Lake Beach. Salt Fork Lake, Ohio, USA.
- Cedar Point Beach.
- Kelleys Island State Park Beach.
- Lakeview Park Beach.
- Headlands Beach State Park.
- Maumee Bay State Park Beach.
- Buck Creek State Park Beach.
What is the biggest lake in Ohio Besides Lake Erie?
Grand Lake St. Marys covers approximately 13,500 acres,is fed by eight streams and straddles 2 counties (Auglaize and Mercer). Grand Lake covers almost 3 times as much ground as all of Ohio’s natural lakes combined (excluding Lake Erie).
Does Ohio have any natural inland lakes?
Summary. There are 110 natural lakes in Ohio larger than five acres, covering a total surface area of 4,658 acres. These lakes occur in 21 of Ohio’s 88 counties. Summit County has the most lakes with 34, followed by Portage County with 16 and Geauga County with 9.