What are the top 10 most expensive fish?
- Platinum Alligator Gar -$7,000.
- Neptune Grouper – $7,000.
- Bladefin Basslet – $10,000.
- Masked Angelfish – $30,000.
- Peppermint Angelfish – $30,000.
- Polka Dot Stingray – $100,000.
- Platinum Arowana – $400,000.
What is the most expensive fish to own?
Asian Arowana or the “dragon fish” is the most expensive aquarium fish in the world. This fish exists in multiple colors and we can find them across Southeast Asia. In Singapore, the average price of young arowanas is 300 dollars.
What is the most expensive fish meat?
Bluefin tuna is known for being the most expensive seafood in the world.