- Underwater Photographer. Salary: $35,000 – $60,000.
- Golf Ball Diver. Salary: $36,000-55,000.
- Commercial Diving. Salary: $54,750 – $93,910.
- Marine Archaeologist. Salary: $39,000 – $72,000.
- Public Safety Diver. Salary: $39,000.
Who owns PADI dive?
In 2015, Providence Equity Partners acquired majority stake of PADI from Lincolnshire Management. In 2017, Providence Equity Partners LLC sold PADI to Canadian investment firm Altas Partners and French private equity firm Florac for 700 million USD, through an entity called Mandarinfish Holding.
Is PADI world recognized?
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba diving credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI certification card will be recognized and accepted.
Who owns Beach Cities Scuba?
Hosam Elshenawi – President – Beach Cities Scuba | LinkedIn.