- Albacore Tuna (troll- or pole-caught, from the US or British Columbia)
- Salmon (wild-caught, Alaska)
- Oysters (farmed)
- Sardines, Pacific (wild-caught)
- Rainbow Trout (farmed)
- Freshwater Coho Salmon (farmed in tank systems, from the US)
What is the best tasting fish to eat?
- Sea Bass.
- Red Snapper.
What are the top 3 healthiest fish?
5 of the Healthiest Fish to Eat
- Atlantic Mackerel.
- Salmon, Wild-Caught (including canned)
- Sardines, Wild-Caught (including canned)
- Rainbow Trout (and some types of Lake)
What fish has the best meat?
Jenna Birch talked with experts to offer general guidance on which animal proteins and cuts of meat are the best for you. Here’s what they said. Wild Alaskan salmon, oysters and sardines are highest in healthy fats; white fish such as cod or flounder tend to be leaner.