- Albacore Tuna (troll- or pole-caught, from the US or British Columbia)
- Salmon (wild-caught, Alaska)
- Oysters (farmed)
- Sardines, Pacific (wild-caught)
- Rainbow Trout (farmed)
- Freshwater Coho Salmon (farmed in tank systems, from the US)
What fish should I eat everyday?
Fish are a lean, healthy source of protein—and the oily kinds, such as salmon, tuna, sardines and mackerel, deliver those heart- and brain-healthy omega-3 fats you’ve probably also heard you should be getting in your diet.
What is the best tasting fish to eat?
- Cod. Taste: Cod has a very mild, milky flavor.
- Sole. Taste: Sole is another fish with a mild, almost sweet flavor.
- Halibut. Taste: Halibut has a sweet, meaty flavor that’s widely popular.
- Sea Bass. Taste: Sea bass has a very mild, delicate flavor.
What fish tastes most like meat?
Swordfish is a mighty, meaty fish: eat it grilled and you’ll almost feel like you’re biting into a steak. Even non-fish-eaters tend to enjoy a good cut of swordfish, whose taste is somewhat similar to tuna.