What is the highest paying scuba diving job?
- Underwater Photographer. Salary: $35,000 – $60,000.
- Golf Ball Diver. Salary: $36,000-55,000.
- Commercial Diving. Salary: $54,750 – $93,910.
- Marine Archaeologist. Salary: $39,000 – $72,000.
- Public Safety Diver. Salary: $39,000.
Is scuba diving a rich sport?
Scuba diving is another expensive hobby that only the rich can afford on a regular basis. The price of a scuba diving certification and equipment is about $500 each, which isn’t too extreme.
At what age should you stop scuba diving?
After all, according to certifying agencies like PADI, SSI or other scuba diving organizations, there is only one scuba diving age restriction. You can begin to dive when you are 8 years old, and there is no maximum age.