- Scubapro Everflex Steamer Wetsuit.
- Henderson Thermoprene.
- NeoSport Premium Wetsuit.
- Seavenger Alpha Neoprene Fullsuit Wetsuit.
- Hevto Guardian II Neoprene Full Wetsuit.
- Bare Velocity Full Wetsuit.
- O’Neill Men’s Dive Sector Full Wetsuit.
- Aqua Lung Men’s HydroFlex 3mm Jumpsuit.
What kind of suits do scuba divers wear?
Diving suits can be divided into two classes: “soft” or ambient pressure diving suits – examples are wetsuits, dry suits, semi-dry suits and dive skins – and “hard” or atmospheric pressure diving suits, armored suits that keep the diver at atmospheric pressure at any depth within the operating range of the suit.
What are the 5 main types of diving suits?
There are five main types of diving suits. These are dive skins, wetsuits, semi-dry suits, drysuits, and hot water suits.
What is the difference between a diving suit and a wetsuit?
Wetsuits compress with depth and lose some of their inherent buoyancy. Dry suits allow the diver to add air and compensate for the increased pressure at depth. As the wetsuit compresses, it gets thinner and loses insulating capacity. The dry suit does not.