How long do you cook a piece of haddock for?
Method. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas mark 6. Arrange the haddock fillets on a non-stick baking sheet and season, then drizzle over the olive oil. Roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes until cooked through and tender.
Is haddock a good fish to eat?
Is Haddock Healthy? Like flounder, haddock is a very lean fish with less than 1 gram of fat per fillet, so choosing this fish can be a great way to add more protein without additional calories. The saltwater fish is considered to have stronger flavors and more texture than its closest relative — cod.
How long does fresh haddock take to cook in oven?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the haddock fillets in a 9×13-inch glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes, until cooked through.
- Sprinkle each fillet with an additional pinch of salt.
- Serve each fillet with lemon wedges for squeezing.