What is the highest paying scuba diving job?
- Underwater Photographer. Salary: $35,000 – $60,000.
- Golf Ball Diver. Salary: $36,000-55,000.
- Commercial Diving. Salary: $54,750 – $93,910.
- Marine Archaeologist. Salary: $39,000 – $72,000.
- Public Safety Diver. Salary: $39,000.
What does Bwraf stand for?
We’ve learned to dive on that PADI Openwater course and throughout it you have learned an acronym for the buddy check. The official PADI one is: Begin With Review And Friend, (BWRAF) which reminds you to check the BCD, Weights, Releases, Air and Final Check.
Is scuba diving declining?
Even though water sports overall had an increase in U.S. participation rates during 2021, the second year of the COVID-19 pandemic, scuba diving participation decreased by 8.8 percent from 2019 to 2021.