5 Best Side Dishes to Serve with Fish
- Grilled or Steamed Vegetables. Flakier fish like fluke, tilapia and flounder cook best on the grill or in the oven when they are wrapped in foil.
- Potatoes. Potatoes always make a great side dish no matter how you prepare them—roasted, fried, or mashed.
What vegetables go well with seafood?
Read and learn about hide
The Best Vegetables to Pair With Seafood
- Grilled zucchini and mushrooms with shrimp.
- Leafy greens and white fish.
- King crab and corn.
- Salmon and mashed cauliflower.
- Crispy roasted potatoes and cod.
- Fresh side salad and any seafood.
What is a good side with fried fish?
15 Best Side Dishes for Fried Fish
- 01 of 15. Chef John’s French Fries. View Recipe.
- 02 of 15. Mashed Peas.
- 03 of 15. Glazed Peas and Potatoes with Mint.
- 04 of 15. Restaurant-Style Coleslaw.
- 05 of 15. Dad’s Creamy Cucumber Salad.
- 06 of 15. Cheese and Bacon Potato Rounds.
- 07 of 15. Chef John’s Succotash.
- 08 of 15. Cilantro-Lime Coleslaw.
What is the most common side dish?
Most Popular Side Dishes
- Sauteed Asparagus Recipe with Pancetta (BEST Asparagus Recipe)
- Garlic Mashed Cauliflower Recipe.
- Homemade Crescent Rolls.
- Classic Green Bean Casserole Recipe.
- Cheesy Potato Casserole (Hash Brown Potato Casserole Recipe)
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese.
- Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli Recipe.