- Fruits & vegetables.
- Pasta salad.
- Cheese & crackers.
What should I serve for dinner on a boat?
- Chipotle Style Chicken Burrito Bowls.
- Crunchy Thai Quinoa.
- BLT Balsamic, Chicken, Avocado & Feta Salad.
- Chicken Marbella.
- Best Ever Quinoa Chili.
What food should I bring on a sailing trip?
What Food Should I Bring on a Sailing Trip? On a sailing trip, you should bring pasta, vegetables, fruit, bread, meat, cheese, milk, rice and eggs. These are the ingredients you can make almost anything with. Therefore, it would be great if you brought these ingredients on board.
What to make to bring on a boat?
- Cold Fruit. On a hot day, nothing is more refreshing than cold fruit.
- Hawaiian Roll ‘Sammies’ You can’t go wrong with pretty much any sandwich fixings between a Hawaiian roll.
- Watermelon Jerky. It’s sweet.
- Chicken Tenders & Popcorn Chicken.
- Walking Tacos.
- Lemonade & Fruit Popsicles.
- Fruit Snacks.
- Trail Mix.