- Glass items.
- Clay pots.
- Infant safe plastic toys.
- Pictures and posters as backgrounds.
How can I decorate my aquarium at home?
- Step 1: Decorate for the holidays.
- Step 2: Embellish with a background.
- Step 3: Recreate your favorite Hollywood movie scene.
- Step 4: Build an ancient underwater city.
- Step 5: Use your Legos.
- Step 6: Get creative with lighting.
- Step 7: Add in flower pots.
Can you put anything in a fish tank for decoration?
Plants are a very popular decoration in many aquariums. Some people like them because they add color to the tank. Some add them because plants are found in many freshwater environments and can give the tank a more natural feel.
How can I decorate my fish tank without fish?
You can use a variety of plants. The most popular ones to use are succulents. You’ll also need a few different mediums to create the layers in the tank–use soil, rocks, activated charcoal, and small pebbles. Layer the pebbles on the bottom, with a thin layer of activated charcoal on top.