- 01 of 16. Oven-Roasted Asparagus.
- 02 of 16. Sweet Restaurant Slaw.
- 03 of 16. Easy Zucchini Fritters.
- 04 of 16. Quinoa and Black Beans.
- 05 of 16. Broccoli and Tortellini Salad.
- 06 of 16. Baked French Fries I.
- 07 of 16. Curried Cashew, Pear, and Grape Salad.
- 08 of 16.
What flavors go best with fish?
If you want to stick to classic herbs ad spices, try fresh flavours like dill, parsley, sage, garlic and chives which are especially good with fish. Fresh dill and chives pair well with all types of seafood, particularly salmon, adding a delicate, sharp punch to your dishes. Dried dill works equally well.
What goes well with fried fish?
- 01 of 15. Chef John’s French Fries. View Recipe.
- 02 of 15. Mashed Peas.
- 03 of 15. Glazed Peas and Potatoes with Mint.
- 04 of 15. Restaurant-Style Coleslaw.
- 05 of 15. Dad’s Creamy Cucumber Salad.
- 06 of 15. Cheese and Bacon Potato Rounds.
- 07 of 15. Chef John’s Succotash.
- 08 of 15. Cilantro-Lime Coleslaw.
What veggies go well with seafood?
- Grilled zucchini and mushrooms with shrimp.
- Leafy greens and white fish.
- King crab and corn.
- Salmon and mashed cauliflower.
- Crispy roasted potatoes and cod.
- Fresh side salad and any seafood.