The list of fish that can live without an air pump is as follows:
- Spined Loach.
- Kuhli Loach.
- Paradise fish.
- Betta fish.
What fish can stay in small bowl?
So when choosing your pet, think small: White cloud mountain fish, zebra danios, bettas, and little tetras and goldfish are good choices. And be sure to ask an aquarium professional which species can live together without fighting before placing different fish in one tank.
What fish can live in a fish bowl without filter?
- Betta Fish (Betta splendens)
- Guppy Fish (Poecilia reticulata)
- White Cloud Mountain Minnow (Tanichthys albonubes)
- Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Dwarf Pufferfish (Carinotetraodon travancoricus)
- Pygmy Corydoras (Corydoras pygmaeus)
- Sparkling Gourami Fish (Trichopsis pumila)
Can a fish live in just a bowl?
Specifically, a bowl cannot provide an adequate living environment for any fish, big or small. So, give the fish under your care what they need and deserve: the biggest, healthiest home possible.