16 Most Popular Side Dishes to Serve With Fish
- 01 of 16. Oven-Roasted Asparagus.
- 02 of 16. Sweet Restaurant Slaw.
- 03 of 16. Easy Zucchini Fritters.
- 04 of 16. Quinoa and Black Beans.
- 05 of 16. Broccoli and Tortellini Salad.
- 06 of 16. Baked French Fries I.
- 07 of 16. Curried Cashew, Pear, and Grape Salad.
- 08 of 16.
What is a good side with fried fish?
Read and learn about hide
15 Best Side Dishes for Fried Fish
- 01 of 15. Chef John’s French Fries. View Recipe.
- 02 of 15. Mashed Peas.
- 03 of 15. Glazed Peas and Potatoes with Mint.
- 04 of 15. Restaurant-Style Coleslaw.
- 05 of 15. Dad’s Creamy Cucumber Salad.
- 06 of 15. Cheese and Bacon Potato Rounds.
- 07 of 15. Chef John’s Succotash.
- 08 of 15. Cilantro-Lime Coleslaw.
What should you not cook with fish?
What Not to Do When Cooking Fish
- Adding too much salt to the marinade. Salt is an essential seasoning but adding too much to a marinade will make your fish mushy and dry.
- Not patting fish dry. When you cook fish, you want to sear the outside.
- Neglecting to preheat the pan.
- Handling Seafood too much.
- Overcooking Seafood.
Should fish be baked covered or uncovered?
Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.