- Visit the Great Barrier Reef.
- See the city from new heights at Cairns ZOOM and Wildlife Dome.
- Go under water without getting wet at the Cairns Aquarium.
- Wander the Cairns Botanic Gardens.
- Get active outdoors.
- Swim in the rainforest.
- Discover Rusty’s Markets.
- Go bar hopping.
What is there to do on a Friday night in Cairns?
- Cairns Night Markets.
- Cairns Sunset Cruise.
- Tjapukai By Night.
- Night Time Wildlife Spotting Tour.
- Great Barrier Reef Night Dive.
Which water based sport is Hawaii known best for?
1. Surfing. A trip to Hawaii normally has visitors and locals discussing the local swells and surf breaks.
What are the 3 categories of water sports?
The main types of competition are closed-course (small lakes or inshore waters), coast (large lakes, inland waters, or offshore), and ocean. In ocean racing, competing vessels navigate over open sea. The America’s Cup Race is an international yacht race in which crews compete while representing their home countries.