What part of Florida has the best scuba diving?
- To Cave Dive: Devil’s Den and Blue Grotto.
- To Dive with Sea Turtles: West Palm Beach.
- To Find Shark Teeth: Venice.
- To See Artificial Reefs: Miami / Fort Lauderdale.
- To See the Living Reef: Looe Key.
- To Explore Big Wrecks: Key Largo.
- To Explore Historic Wrecks: Pensacola, Destin and Panama City.
Is Florida good for scuba diving?
Diving in Florida is one of the best in the Americas with famous diving spots such as the Florida Keys and famous dives such as Pennekamp coral reef state park in Key Largo and the Vandenberg shipwreck in Key West. The sunshine state is a great destination for scuba divers who love wreck diving and coral reefs.
Can you dive on Sanibel island?
Wrecks and man-made reefs help restock our waters with fish for the benefit of Scuba divers and fisherman alike. More than a dozen artificial reefs lie within a 15 mile radius of Sanibel and Captiva making these Florida barrier islands great for snorkeling and scuba diving.